- #i140 #180Days #OfferLetter My new employer is saying NO to release official offer until 180 days from i140 approved are completed. She said they will start the offer letter exchange, h1b transfer process only after 180 days are completed. But she confirmed verbally that we are offering you this role, this compensation. But no
- Investment in India - NRE account Sold my stocks and now I am contemplating investing the money in India since the bank CD interest rates are higher in India. (6%+). My understanding is that interest earned on these NRE accounts is tax free/exempted in India. I understand that foreign exchange fluctuation is the ONLY thing that is
- vote Should I leave or Stay? I moved to Seattle to work with Amazon one year ago as a L4 SDET. At the time my husband was finishing his Masters and working with Lockheed Martin in Dallas. The plan was that he would graduate this December and transfer to a position his company has in Seattle. Unfortunately, he's graduating now b
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Update from Block$$$ - BTC futures, HODL and moving funds into Fiat. Hey guys. Bitcoin futures are supposed to come out soon. We just saw the market go nuts with BTC inching real close to $20k. (And blowing past it on Korean exchanges) *These are just my personal opinions and are not investment advice. I’ve moved a 3rd of my portfolio into FIAT. ICO markets are f
- Sending money India What is the best way to send money to India? I use remitly but is there a better option where I get better exchange rates and instant transfers?
- transferring large amount from US to Australia I want to transfer around 20000 USD to my cousin in Australia by Oct 20th. I am seeking recommendations for best possible way to transfer this amount that can avoid hidden fees and can offer favorable exchange rate. Google search says transferwise and ofx as options. Anyone used them before? Are the
- TransferWise or best way to receive money from Europe I’m expecting to receive a fairly large amount of Euro from France (~100K Euros) and wondering what’s the best way to get the money while avoiding fees and trouble. The money will come over as a wire transfer of some kind (ie: I will not be getting stack of bills or a check). Banks exchange rate f
- Percentage of Savings lost when moving from US to India I am planning to move back to India from US after a couple of years here now. I have saved a tiny fortune in my bank in these years and want to take that back with me. What percentage of my bank balance would be lost in transaction fees, exchange fees etc when I transfer this money to my Indian bank
- link Declare or not declare crypto loss in tax return Hi, I wanted to declare crypto tax loss in this year tax return. I lost around 1.5k (last year) and made thousand of transactions (mostly small amount btw ETH-alt coins) and transferred between different exchanges such as coinbase,binance,kucoin. The problem is that filling all of them in tax retu
- Do you need coinbase to buy xrp? All the blog posts describe using coinbase to transfer one of those to another site that has xrp and exchanging on that site. I transferred eth and am pissed because it rushed up. Why can't you link a paypal or bank acct to a site that has ripple similar to what coinbase has for btc?
- crypto - cost basis and fair market value for taxes Trying to understand the new crypto taxes. Apparently with the new tax reforms, every crypto trade is a taxable event, whether it involves fiat or not. So, to trade alts, one would 1. Buy ETH on gdax - this established cost basis for ETH which is the value of ETH-USD pair on gdax. 2. Transfer eth t
- Buying and selling Bitcoin in different currencies I noticed that the price difference in Bitcoin on gdax vs some of indian exchange is more than 20%. What's stopping us to buy in USD, transfer to an Indian exchange and cashing out. repeat infinity. I am sure no one here would be well equipped to answer FEMA and money laundering guidelines but hey
- Transfer from coinbase to binance Can I transfer from my coinbase account to my wife's binance to buy alt coins ? I have not been able to register and feels like I am wasting time. Any suggestions which exchange is accepting new folks. Fairly new to crypto trading.
- Gemini - wire transfer finished but funds still pending Hi I used Gemini for a while, but did my first wire transfer for a large sum of money to it to buy more coins. The bank indicates the transfer completed, but they're still pending in Gemini. They've been pending since last Friday. Wtf is this shit. I am getting delayed by this and already lost thou
- Easiest way to buy NEO, MONERO, RIPPLE, LSK? hey guys, I want to buy these but it sounds like a pain in the ass with the conversions (deposit in btc and transfer between exchanges) Is there any exchange that will let me buy these directly with usd?
- Mulesoft vs Microsoft vs Facebook? Currently support engineer (IT) for exchange Just finished final round interviews for associate consultant position for mulesoft and SMB marketing program associate for Facebook. In the chance I get both and compensation is similar for all three.. what role seems to have more transferable skills/p
- Keeping money in USD wallet Hi , Is it safe to keep your money on the exchange in USD wallet (GDAX)? Because after buying I see the transfer takes around 9 days and I don’t want to wait that long. Thanks in Advance