- No one still wants to hire me? Super frustrated. Made a post a while back posting my basic anonymous credentials looking for some advice. Still can't get a job. Giving a bit more background. Background: 15 years experience IT Sales, Security, Personnel Management, and Project Management, no real programming experience. Exp
- Still can't get hired. Feeling so lost. 3rd post about this. Turned down for 2 more positions. Background: 15 years experience IT Sales, Security, Personnel Management, and Project Management, no real programming experience. Experience with Nessus, nmap, Splunk, Active Directory, AD OU, slurm, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Exchange, Cisco and J
- Second AWS phone screen - only 22 min I had an odd interview on my second loop with AWS and wondered if anyone has had similar. Random Sidebar thought - AWS recruiting is fast! Amazons interview process from internal recommendation to phone screens is very quick. In both cases it was 5 days at most from recommendation to recruite
and industry lounge.
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have
- Thoughts on pumps and dumps What do people think about this trend that's been rampant since the early days of crypto. Are there any benefits to the toll it takes on the market as a whole? Will this type of trend die out on its own or will it need a more active solution potentially provided at the exchange system or coin level?