- New Grad SWE Referall Looking for 2020 new grad SWE referrals for: Adobe, Apple, Coinbase, Cruise, Dropbox, Expedia, IBM, Illumio, Intel, Microsoft, Nvidia, Oracle, PayPal, Peloton, Rubrik, Splunk, Square, Visa, Wish, Yext Any help is appreciated! TC: 0 #NewGrad #Referral #Adobe #Apple #Coinbase #Cruise #Dropbox #Expe
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Adultery in office. Should I complain? Last year I saw a woman having an adulterous relationship with a contractor in office. She had joined fairly recently and the contractor was a support staff, supporting applications built by my team. I saw them sitting alone in a meeting room during work hours while they had nothing to do with work
- Expedia referral Can anyone help me out with an Expedia referral? I’m a business analyst with 6 years of experience looking to transfer into a PM role. Thanks!
- New Grad Roles in Austin, TX Hi, I'm currently looking for a new grad/entry-level role in Austin. I graduate in May 2020 with B.S. in Computer Science from UT Austin. I have previously interned at HPE, AMD, and Samsung. Would love to chat with anyone working at any of these companies- AMD Apple Charles Schwab Dell Expedia
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- Comment tiers of tech companies in your opinion Tier = Pay, prestige, career opportunities, wlb Tier 0: Google, Netflix Tier 1: Apple, Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft Tier 2: Amazon, Microsoft, Linkedin, Tier 3: Twitter, Square, Robinhood, Stripe, Pinterest, Snap, Dropbox, Palantir Tier 4: Salesforce, Zillow, coinbase, Reddit, Spotify, Expedia Tie
- In serious need of right direction and thought process I have been rejected from on site interview four times in a row now. > Amazon : Data Analyst > Facebook : Business Integrity Specialist > Expedia : Sr. Strategy Analyst > Facebook : Product Data Opetations Specialist Current role : Associate, Data & Analytics YoE : US - 2, Total - 4.5 Intervie
- New Grad Referrals wanted in Austin, TX Hey, I'm currently looking for a new grad/entry-level role in Austin. I graduate in May 2020 with B.S. in Computer Science. Got 3 offers in texas, just nothing in Austin (HPE(75k)/Jp morgan(90k)/ Capital One(100k)). Would be interested in AMD Apple Charles Schwab Dell Expedia GM IBM Indeed Orac
- Expedia recruiter gone dark...No responsiveness after acknowledging great onsite 😤 Update from original post: Recruiter confirmed alive via his recruiting coordinator. Called and emailed. Most recently to let him know I have a couple of offers from other companies (actually true)...no response. Expedia, you’re cool, but I’m probably not the only person going through this, so pic
- compensation for Business Intelligence, Engineering Manager Salary? can anyone plz share the TC for Business Intelligence, Engineering Manager at Expedia Chicago? #expediagroup #expediasalary TC 150k
- on office transfer Which companies are the easiest one in terms of transfering to the head office? Google and Amazon for sure. Expedia and Wayfair dont seem like doing the transfer thing. Note: Based in Europe, business role
- Workstyle at egencia I have got an offer from Business travel division of expedia(Egencia). Want to know the company culture and growth is? How is the appraisal process and annual bonus stuff. Also, can someone let me know how the annual equity bonus works? How easy/difficult is growing up the ladder?
- Expedia career levels I am considering a few opportunities at Expedia. What are the different job levels? I see job postings as developer 1, developer 2, senior developer when i look at the jobs in software development and data/business intelligence field.. Usually what is the basic qualification requirement in terms of
- Feedback on Expedia product manager roles Wanted to get feedback on A) how are product manager roles at Expedia in terms of growth, innovation, work life balance working across multiple time zones with tech and business partners B) expected TC C) level of politics to get work done or go up the career ladder Thanks! TC:250K