- link Looking for referrals at FAANG and Unicorns https://repher.me/r/-Ly_Zk8onzN9Z7C7XnGI The above url has my LinkedIn, Github, and Leetcode profiles. I have been working really hard to prepare myself for technical interviews for the past year or so but have had no luck with getting interviews. My dream is to work for a large technology company,
- Expedia recruiter gone dark...No responsiveness after acknowledging great onsite 😤 Update from original post: Recruiter confirmed alive via his recruiting coordinator. Called and emailed. Most recently to let him know I have a couple of offers from other companies (actually true)...no response. Expedia, you’re cool, but I’m probably not the only person going through this, so pic
- vote Another gem from Expedia Recruiting. So this friend of mine. Interviewed with xpdia. Didn't get a rejection. Didn't get an acceptance. Instead got "we are evaluating other candidates as well". You knew that from last post. Now they got another call. One more tech screen. The online assessment kind. Recruiter asks for 60 minutes slot.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Which team to join at Expedia ERS/EGP/FCTS? Got an email from recruiter saying that following teams are interested in my profile and want me to join them. Want to get an insight from someone in Expedia to see which one is better w.r.t tech stack, learning and growth perspective ? ERS EGP FCTS :- I think this is group of multiple team, sugge
- link Orbitz data breach in case anyone missed this. Name, dob, phone number, credit card info, email I'd, address and gender info stolen from Orbitz. Seems like breach had a bigger effect on FB stock than on Expedia (owns Orbitz) https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2018/03/20/800-000-orbitz-cards-compromised-breached/442