- expedia Hey how was that Expedia employee meeting? It has always been a great company. is there a reason to believe in a bright future?
- HomeAway (Expedia Group) Offer Hi, I got an offer for Software Engineer position with HomeAway as part of Expedia Group Base: 118K Sign on: 10K Relocation: 12K Target Bonus: 10% No Stocks. Location: Denver YOE: 3 years Is this a good offer considering the location? Is it comparable to what the parent company expedia pays? I
- Expedia sde2 What is salary is of sde2 Expedia? Base pay, stocks, any other bonus How many stocks does an employee get after every year?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- referral :) Hey everyone! I’m currently a rising junior at Washington State University and was looking for a referral to: Cisco, Capitol One, Expedia, PayPal, and other tech (or fintech) in the SF/NYC area! This would be for another SWE internship I interned previously as a SWE intern at CDK Global. I’m also i
- Does Expedia revoke I-140 if employee switches company before 180 days from I-140 approval? Have heard many companies don't.
- Expedia CEO is going to Uber. Expedia employees what do you think? Happy? Sad? What will he bring to Uber?
- link Principal SDE @ Microsoft Considering a move to MSFT (not actually employee of Expedia fwiw), but have questions. Is L65-66 TC accurate on Levels.fyi (~$242k for both)? What's min/max for both levels? Is leetcode BS skillset used for hiring or more practical process? Might be interested in a referral. Ideally in Bellevu