- Peer feedbacks do not matter at Facebook Level E5. I was told that I will be given a PIP and just received peer feedbacks all of which are highly highly positive establishing me as the owner and lead in my project BUT My manager feels that I am not productive because I write less code which is true BUT I was given a second hand project
- Will FB offer get rescinded got an offer for FB E3. Everything was going great until i was asked to complete onboarding for facebook. It turns out the school email I used to apply with has a disabled FB acc associated with it. I made a FB with my school email a long time ago for school events and just never used it. It has no
- Career Guidance - Prod Mgmt vs Data Science Hello folks, I am in a mid-life career crisis here so I was hoping to receive some guidance from fellow Bliind'ers who know better. My current official job title is Product Manager and it has been so for the past 3 years with the company. However I have rarely got to do any real work related to Pr
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Do PMP, PSM/CSM, Product Owner Certifications valued in Apple or Facebook? Will getting these certifications help get a job in hi-Tech companies?
- Help, Facebook Page Hacked! Facebook colleagues, my married friends Edwin and Irene need your help please. Edwin is a teacher and also a Latin dancer/choreographer. He is a community leader who teaches and inspires our youth. They use to be Admins of the Page below. The Culprit below messaged the Page with a link. Irene clicke