- Tax reporting for gdax/Coinbase Anyone know how to report tax to IRS related to crypto transaction?
- crypto - cost basis and fair market value for taxes Trying to understand the new crypto taxes. Apparently with the new tax reforms, every crypto trade is a taxable event, whether it involves fiat or not. So, to trade alts, one would 1. Buy ETH on gdax - this established cost basis for ETH which is the value of ETH-USD pair on gdax. 2. Transfer eth t
- How did you track and report your crypto taxes . Any recommendations for same Looking for back file for 2017 and 2018 later, for my loss reporting and tax loss harvesting . Apps used - Coinbase , gdax, binance Any useful suggestions or tips to handle this efficiently would be great 👍🏼
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Buying and selling Bitcoin in different currencies I noticed that the price difference in Bitcoin on gdax vs some of indian exchange is more than 20%. What's stopping us to buy in USD, transfer to an Indian exchange and cashing out. repeat infinity. I am sure no one here would be well equipped to answer FEMA and money laundering guidelines but hey
- Do I need to report crypto info if I’ve lost money overall? I’m using TurboTax and I can import info from Coinbase but not Coinbase Pro (aka gdax). Coinbase info alone show gains but I’ve lost most of my money in Coinbase Pro. Do I have to import Coinbase info into TurboTax? If I do, I have to pay tax, even though I’ve lost money in crypto overall. Note: