- Online Handle/ID I want to create online profiles. Should I use my name, @firstnamelastname or use @dataguyxyz to showcase my data analytics skills? Which is better and why? Im creating profiles on Twitter, Medium, GitHub and YouTube
- referrals for business intelligence/data analyst positions Trying to transtion from IT Audit to Data Analyst. Experience: (knowledge, yoe) SQL: 2 Python: 2 R: <1 VBA: 5 RDBMS: 4 Alteryx: <1 Tableau: <1 Writing BRDs: 1 here’s my refer link: https://repher.me/r/-LnpHbvsIOv48p1gluna I also have a project on github using python and data analytics TC expect
- Analyst referral: repher.me Hi all, I’m a masters grad looking for referral for analytics/ business operations role in Amazon, Facebook, Twitch, Linkedin, Stripe, microsoft, CK. I am interested in this role because I am passionate about data finding solutions by analysing historical trends, querying database and visualization
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- move from analytic to data science or research science I work in analytic and strategy function and find it really boring: sum and divide different datasets in sql, basically sql version of basic excel. i suspect in five years so called analytic jobs would just be a basic skill required for every tech role. I have an econometrics and finance degree an
- link SWE TO DS My background - masters degree in CS - working as a SWE for a few years now My study path towards DS - started off by brushing my stats/calculus/linear algebra - completed machine learning course by andrew ng on coursera - completed the machine learning for coders course by fast.ai - built a coup
- Contributing to open source projects I have background in building business application software like banking, analytics, market research etc. I have tried to contribute to open source projects but it never took off. Most open source projects which interest me are databases, programming languages or libraries. But the way you write a