- Google logo How big is the team that creates all those google logo animations/images on the search page? Also are they developed well in advance or on short cycles like a South Park episode? Seems like a pretty chill job to have
- Why does Microsoft and Google have the same 4 colours in their logos? ♥️💛💚💙
- Was the Google Inbox logo up for grabs? I thought the new Outlook logo was Inbox.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Intern return from other bets to Google? For software intern at Google other bets (Waymo, Verily, Nest), is it possible to apply return to Google teams at the end of internship? Also, for new grad, “brand name” seems important to attract HR attention, so is it okay to put Google logo on LinkedIn or write sth like Google(Waymo) or Google(V
- Secret self driving car company in North Beach? I was walking by an office building in North Beach/Embaracdero and I saw a bunch of self driving cars pulling into a parking lot. I peeked in and saw at least 30 identical black SUVs with the same self driving rig. I wouldn’t think much of it except security and privacy were high. They had a huge p
- F*cking startups Top things that startup colleagues have said or done: 1. "Move fast break things" 2. "I wake up at 4am and read a book" 3. Writing down a list of things to do that day... "It's called habit building bro, Jeff Bezos does it" 4. "Go on r/startups dude, everything you need to know is on there." 5.
- Contract @ Google/Facebook? In a pickle and hoping for some advice/interesting views to help me make a tough decision. Current YOE 9, TC ~$190k. Summary: I recently interviewed for non-tech FTE roles at Facebook and Google but am now looking at contract roles at both. Tl; dr: stay put in a good job in a dying industry, or ass