HCL Technologies Hiring
- link H-1B: Outsourcing giant games visa system to discriminate against non-South Asians in hiring, lawsuit claims https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2019/03/08/h-1b-outsourcing-giant-games-visa-system-to-discriminate-against-non-south-asians-in-hiring-lawsuit-claims/amp/ The firm applies for and receives many more H-1B visas than it needs, gaming the lottery-based system to snatch up as many of t
- link H-1B: Outsourcing giant games visa system to discriminate against non-South Asians in hiring, lawsuit claims HCL has been able to secure visas for far more individuals than it actually has a present need for,” the lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in San Jose, claimed. “For example, HCL is consistently one of the top-10 H-1B visa recipients in the U.S., and from 2015 to 2017, HCL received 10,432 new H-
- link Interesting read https://m.timesofindia.com/delhi-elections-2015/party-stand/education/hcl-hiring-kids-straight-out-of-high-school/articleshow/57802363.cms
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Inside Google’s shadow workforce Google contracts a ton from Adecco and HCL. Why pay these middlemen so much instead of just hiring these contractors as full-time? Spread the wealth. Adecco is a glorified body shop that had $27 billion in revenues. Where are you Google employees in advocating for these temp workers? It looks like y
- link Google's headcount is over 50% 3rd party contractor - is this sustainable? https://www.marketwatch.com/story/google-has-more-temp-and-contract-workers-than-actual-employees-but-they-have-far-fewer-rights-2019-05-30 A 50% contractor percentage seems ridiculously high to me. I'd imagine there is a lot of overhead involved with maintaining such a massive 3rd party vendor wor