- Chase Youinvest & Online savings accounts - F1 visa According to the IRS, I'm a non resident since I'm on an F1 Visa (currently working on OPT). All online account opening forms (such as Chase YouInvest or HSBC direct savings) ask me to declare that I am "either a US citizen or US resident/person" for tax purposes. If not, I cannot continue online.
- Banks keep making Data Lakes -- but do they even know what a data lake is? Banks keep making data lakes But do they actually know what they are? Or why they wanted one in the first place? My buddy at Goldman Sachs says he worked on their data lake. Another worked on Capital One's data lake. HSBC just made a data lake. I distinctly recall that Crapital One's took over a y
- HSBC Mortgage Anyone here with Home loan from HSBC? I am getting best rate from them for Refinance. How has been your exp with them? edited * PM me if interested - I got 3.375% with Citibank relationship
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Wells Fargo system issues? Wells Fargo's system went down recently and it's been a cause for concern for me. I recently moved to the US and chose Wells Fargo because it was close to my home, but when the system went down a week or so ago I kept getting fraud alert texts from them. I was fine with the text messages and to a ce
- Personal Finance Management “Stack” I’m looking to upgrade my accounts and tools for personal finances and am curious what others are using / recommend. What I’m currently using: Banking: - HSBC - Considering switching to Ally Retirement - TRowe (401k rollovers) - Considering switching to Charles Schwab Robo Investing - Acorns (te
- Best bank for high yield savings account I am thinking of moving my funds to either HSBC (2.20% APY) or Barclays (2.10% APY). Which one will you recommend based on credibility, risk and overall yield? Citi has 2.36% APY, but I live in California and it's not allowed here.
- Citibank or HSBC for money xfer I have been told that these two banks are good to xfer large sums of money (tax paid) from one country to another. I plan to transfer quite a large sum(100k+) from usa to India. I have Citibank accounts in both countries and they are linked. Has anyone done it before? Is it safer and faster than o
- Best rates thread (Jan / Feb) What are rates ppl are seeing. I got 3.045% with HSBC on 7/1 ARM with $500k deposited with them and a $2M loan. No points and 1.5k credit.
- link HSBC helps Uber and Lyft? Can HSBC manipulate the market using buy ratings and save the stock prices of Uber and Lyft? https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/16/hsbc-upgrades-uber-lyft-to-buy-over-30percent-upside-to-ridesharing-stocks.html
- link A day in the life of an HSBC exec Rumor has it that she's also a big fan of Huey Lewis and the News. https://www.businessinsider.com/a-day-in-the-life-of-hsbc-executive-melania-edwards-2018-10
- Anyone here getting cut from HSBC layoffs? Are these layoffs really happening? https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-05/hsbc-to-cut-thousands-of-jobs-to-control-cost-after-flint-s-exit
- HSBC UK compensation Anyone have the salary for a UK software engineer working at HSBC? I heard it's around £40k but just wanting to make sure
- HSBC referral Anyone has an HSBC account and can PM me your first/last name and referral code? You will get 100$ for referring me.
- BGV process for a freelancer in India I am a fulltime freelancer and I am being interviewd at HSBC for ML position. I went through all rounds and negotiated my salary offer. How does the BGV process work out in my case? Does my full time freelance career not equivalent to the one who worked with a coporate company?