- BIE Interview I have a sql coding round coming up with Amazon. I am very nervous since I never had a technical round. I’ve been praticing leetcode/hackerrank. But I am not sure what topics to focus on or if I am studying properly. I’d like feedback on how a BIE or SE prepared previously for this round. thanks!
- Transition to Data Science is rough.. On the market for new D.S. job after 2 yrs experience. Got some interviews but can't get past tech screens. My background is experimental psych, but I programmed in Matlab a ton during my phd and postdoc. Picked up R and Python, but I'm not very good at either. Picked up sql in the last job (stint a
- What to expect in technical phone interview at Amazon for BA role? I have a technical phone interview next week at Amazon. This is for Business Analyst role. Initial call with recruiter has already happened. What is the usual complexity of SQL problems they ask for BA role? I am practicing easy and medium complex problems on leetcode and hackerrank. Will that be e
and industry lounge.
- Salesforce interview software developer I applied via internal referral program. Then recruiter gave coding test in HackerRank. I passed all test cases in problems. The recruiter reached out about phone interview invitation. Here interview will be about Java, DevOps, SQL. I am currently using Golang. I have a little knowledge about topi
- Uber Interview I am currently interviewing for an analyst role with Uber Freight and my next round is a Hackerrank SQL test. Can anyone guide me as in what type of Questions/how much difficulty will be the questions and how can I prepare for this SQL test?