- Referral for SWE (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Airbnb, Lyft, Microsoft) Hi, I recently decided to shift careers from marketing to tech. I have 5+ years of experience in Product & Digital Marketing working at 3 person start ups to Fortune 500 Companies (MasterCard, where I built a patent pending app). I recently graduated from The Grace Hopper Program at Fullstack Acad
- Coping with rejections and depression Hi folks.. Need help from people who have been in situations similar to mine. I'm going through severe depression and not able to gather courage to open up to friends. I was a SWE in a 20 person startup(was seed funded when I joined, now post series A) since 1.5 years and in March one of the founde
- Microsoft vs. Atlassian Microsoft - Core Services Engineering (Redmond) Atlassian - Platform Services team (Mountain View) MSFT comp is slightly higher considering COL and a few other things. This will be my first job out of college beside internships. I prefer to be in the bay - [If you want an A+ career in technology,
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Apple Referral SWE Hi, I recently decided to shift careers from marketing to tech. I have 5+ years of experience in Product & Digital Marketing working at 3 person start ups to Fortune 500 Companies (MasterCard, where I built a patent pending app). I recently graduated from The Grace Hopper Program at Fullstack Acad
- Restarting My Resume & Personal Branding Business Not an ad. Seriously interested in what job seekers, career transitioners, and job hoppers need, especially in the bay area. I basically create your entire brand and networking story, professional digital footprint, write and edit dossiers and resumes, coach you on soft skill interviewing and etc.
- LinkedIn/Microsoft Referral Have done ~200 leet code. 2 internships 3.6 gpa 1 hackathon Treasurer of programming club (and we are sending some of our members to Grace hopper next week) Have Android experience from internships. Learning web development from current internship and just began going through Odin project. This is
- vote Most transferable (cross-company) expertise w/ unlimited job openings for sustainable career growth as 4-year RSU hopper above "min. wage" by Bay Area/Blind/NY standards: $100k @ 0 YoE $200k @ 5 YoE $350k @ 10 YoE
- Grace hopper career event If I don’t have a ticket for grace hopper, what is the chance to travel and attend the event? I can pay for travel expenses but I need to know if there is any chance to attend or even buy a ticket at gate? I am studying for 3 months now and I hope to join one of FAANG companies:) Iam so excited to a