How Skype Works
- How to give technical phone screens during work hours? Do you book conference rooms? Give the interview in your own office? Use work computer? How do you manage skype pings(if any) during the interview? What times are best to schedule phone interviews?
- how to prepare for a skype interview Hi Guys, Got a skype interview for lead position in managed security services in SEA. Currently working in a startup in Western Austarlia. How do i prepare? WTF should i do ? TC: 80k AUD+ stock but just feels its sort of worthless atm. YOE: 10
- When do you interview? Most interviewers want to schedule the interviews on weekdays, usually between 9 to 5, either Skype or Onsite, but this is also the time that I'm supposed to be working. How do you find time to interview? Or do you usually quit your job first and then start interviewing?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- How is Apple IMG(Interactive Media Group)? Is the group under Eddy Cue or other VP reports to Tim Cook? Wondering how the team is, if they respect each other, work life balance, how are their engineering skills compared to Google YouTube team or MS Skype team or Netflix media engineering team.
- What happened here.. European Startup -- India Office. Cleared online coding test , Skype interview.. some technical director asks me questions on how system is designed, No technical questions. Asks me for onsite. The same guy asks me the same questions. Says project is not vast enough. Still no technical questions and
- Taking time off for onsites while working as a contractor I work at a rigid Indian consulting company and travel every week Mon-Fri to my client location in the US (also live in the US and am American, but my home is in a different state). I usually need to request vacation 3-4 weeks in advance. I've been interviewing elsewhere. Any thoughts on how I might
- Microsoft - IC3 team offer questions Hi, I currently work in CISCO and got an offer from the Ic-3 team at Microsoft (Intelligent Conversation and Communication Cloud). They are the backend services team for Skype-for-business and Microsoft Teams. Grade -> L63 (negotiating for L64). Current Grade -> TL1 Offer -> Still negotiating. Cu
- vote Possibility of Apple Internship offer? So I need some help judging my performance during my 3 phone screens at Apple. Thanks! 1st with hiring manager - Went really well, they noted a lot of things on my resume that was perfect for their group. He asked me a few questions outside my experience that I answered pretty well, so no concerns