- link Huawei Phones are DONE! Bold move by Google and US Government. I suspect Apple stock would jump again. To Chinese Blinders, do you think Huawei is actually controlled by CCP? https://www.androidauthority.com/huawei-loses-access-to-google-android-987873/amp/
- Which offer to choose? All annual TC offers are based on current stock price or valuation Huawei Us: 350k Pinterest: 295k Linkedin: 300k Machine learning heavy, mix with coding
- vote Is FANG still relevant as an elite destination for top performers? (CNBC's controversial, sensationalist financial analyst) Jim Cramer coined the term six years ago as a sample of fast-growing, large cap tech stocks, with no mention of the myriad other factors for an employee's well-being and career satisfaction. (In 2013, if Huawei had been a better-performing an
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Which one would you take and why? Rank them if you wish Amazon L5 , 160 base, 57 1st year Sign bonus, 42 2nd year Sign bonus, 100 RSUs. Est TC 222k Microsoft L63, 157 base , 23k cash bonus, 30k stock. (Current) TC 210k Huawei, Principal Architect, 215k base, 43k cash bonus, 35k 1st year Sign bonus, 35k 2nd year Sign bonus. TC 293K AT&T, SMTS 171 base,
- Telecom research jobs (TC, etc) Most talk on Blind (or pretty much any other resource, e.g. reddit) seems to be about software engineering and occasionally program/project management. I'm in a somewhat different field - telecommunications, with heavy emphasis on research. Are there similar people out these? Is there a resource/th