- Thoughts on Hulu? How is the work culture at Hulu? And how does career growth looks like. Applying for analytics related roles.
- vote Uber VS Hulu (New Grad) Hulu: $165,875 (Total yearly comp) + $60,000 (sign-on) | Seattle Uber: $158,000 (Total yearly comp) + $20,000 (sign-on) | SF or Seattle The top three things I would need from my job are: 1. Growth 2. Job Security 3. Money When I talk about growth, I mean both career growth and personal growth
- Campaigns/marketing jobs in tech industry Looking for options in campaign management / digital marketing strategy careers ? Which tech companies are a good fit: Netflix, Hulu or FANG?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Referral: trying to leave IBM please help I have been working for IBM since I gratuated in digital & performance marketing but i’m a an impass in my career. If anyone could recommend me for @facebook @google @twitter @microsoft @samsung @hulu @netflix
- Early stage startups Currently interviewing (LA) with various companies- larger (Hulu/riot/tinder/etc) and smaller Looking at offer at early stage (post seed) for 150TC plus heavy equity. <20 employees. I love their product. Big disrupter. My heart leans to startups What is better for career? Need help here. No FANG
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- staff engineer vs sr software engineer How different is the position of staff engineer at different companies. specially in a company like Walmart labs? Right now, i have an offer from Walmart labs in bay area offering me 190k base + 20% target bonus + 55k worth of yearly RSUs + 50k sign on bonus I also got an offer from Hulu and they
- vote Uncertain about my career options I like to program, I programmed my webcam to see how many figures I had up and based on the # of fingers I had it go to a program on my smart tv (i.e., Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, etc). Googled a lot of how to do this though. I like to write code that automates my company’s processes. I like to work wi