- link Intel Acquires Habana Labs For $2B https://www.forbes.com/sites/moorinsights/2019/12/16/intel-acquires-habana-labs-for-2b/#73c619bf19f9 Habana ooh na na
- vote Best Tech Companies To Work For In 2019 (in no particular order) : ✓ Jane Street / Two Sigma / Citadel ✓ Google / Facebook / Amazon / Microsoft / Netflix / Apple ✓ Uber / Lyft / Airbnb / Pinterest / LinkedIn ✓ Snap / Twitter / Slack / Palantir / Square / Rubrik ✓ Yelp / Quora / Box / Dropbox / Twitch / Hulu / Spotify / Snowflake ✓ NVIDIA / Salesforce / Adobe /
- Advise Currently at Intel Labs with 2 YOE. PhD in ECE. Got job offers from the following places: IBM TJ watson AI hardware (Research position) Facebook Oculus hardware (not Reality labs, product/implementation role) Google Cloud hardware (product/implementation role) Goal: to stay in research as much as po
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Intel NUC discount @Intel Does Intel offer employee discounts on NUC that makes the price lower than list on Amazon? Any other suggestions for home lab setup?
- Seeking advice I have to choose between these two offers (France vs US offer). Need help in understanding this opportunity from different scenarios. 1)Have two US offers (Oracle & Amex) with base 120$k + 2k/4years RSU. 2)Intel labs Data Research Engineer offer in France that will provide PhD degree too. I am int
- RF Engineer Hello All, I am RF Engineer and work for usa tier 1 carrier. I have 7 years of exp in telecom. I am looking for full time employement like below..as tmo shutting down their work for next 3 months and we contractors will be in trouble so looking for full time .. i have given intel interview f2f onsi
- Thinking of quitting PhD I'm currently in my 4th year of my PhD with no major pubs and thinking of leaving and pursing SWE. Ive interned twice with Intel Labs, and was smart enough to pick up a master's in CS along the way. My PhD work is related to comp. arch, but with a ML flavor. Few questions: Is this a good move to p