- JPMorgan or Twitter I have an offer in London for: Twitter SWE II: Base £80k, bonus 15%, approx £40k RSU per year JPMorgan VP: Base £140k, bonus supposedly £90k+ (although not guaranteed) Both are for client engineer roles (Android). Which one do you think is better long term for career growth and comp? I currently
- Stock broker at Facebook What stock brokers do you guys get to choose from at Facebook? Fidelity? JP Morgan?
- how good is JP Morgan Private Client I am thinking of moving my old ira over to JP morgan for more active stock trading. Is JP morgan reliable and good? how are their fees compared to other investment banking options? Any other insights or suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated aswell:) TC: 430k #finance #ira #4
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Microsoft Software Dev offer I got an offer from Microsoft Redmond. Outlook team. My Yoe: 4.5 I was expecting level 62 as in my previous job I was leading a team of 6 engineers. Also my current base is 140k at JP Morgan. Their offer Level 60 Base 114.5k Bonus 5k Stock 10k divided in 4 years. I declined above numbers. what a
- vote GE Rebounding? https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/13/ge-spins-off-digital-assets-to-form-internet-of-things-company.html Spinning out a new digital company, plus a stock upgrade from JP Morgan driving shares up 12% today. Do you think GE can turn things around and recapture their former glory?
- Job Offers Evaluation This is for a friend - He has 5 years of software development work-ex (with a Masters) and is being offered SDE2 at Microsoft (Redmond) - 130K base, 40 sign on bonus, 160 stocks/4 years. Is this offer reasonable? He has other offers from IB as VP (analytics/machine learning) - offering around 220K (