- How's Square doing? And how are these teams? Recruiter reached out to chose team after phone interview. Anyone from Square can help telling how are these teams in terms of quality of work, challenges, team environment, and wlb 1) Developers Framework 2) Data Infrastructure (Java) 3) Capital Thanks, Current TC: 170
- C/hardware-level SWE career options? I have fullstack experience (React, Java, etc) and have been thinking that I want to make devices, not just web apps. What type of skills should I hone to become more qualified to touch lower level code at Nest/AMD/Square/Apple or other companies that use embedded systems? I'm currently getting used
- Starting the hunt for my second job. How much should I ask for in Atlanta? Current TOC: $88k YOE: 4.5 Current job is at a financial company. I work with Java, Angular. Need H1B visa transfer (I140 approved). I have never looked at leetcode nor do I plan to, but I do try to study regularly. Backend development is my strength but I'm interested in being a more well-rounded
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Referral in Bay/Seattle Dear blind users, I am looking for software engineer/backend roles in Seattle/Bay area in following companies : Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter Square, Grab, Spunk, Zillow Palantir, Microsoft, apple & similar About me: BE+3yr exp+MSinCS+1yr exp, Java, C#, sql, good with data str
- Need Referral for New Grad Uber/Airbnb/Square/etc. Planning to graduate with a degree in CS in 2019. I'm interning at Amazon right now and will be interning at a late-stage startup in SF. I am looking for a referral to a new grad Full-Stack Software Engineer role at a mid or large (pref less than 10000) sized companies or late stage startups. I'm