- MSFT / walmart-ecommerce ? Msft : sde level 2 (redmond) Annual : 147K + 20% bonus cash + upto 22K rsu Onetime : Joining bonus 50K / 2 years + 125K rsu / 4 years Jet.com/ walmart ecom : senior SE (NJ) Annual : 168K + 20% bonus + 40k rsu/4 years Onetime: joining bonus 10k + 40k rsu /4 years TC 170k YoE 10
- Jet/Walmart offer evaluation Please evaluate offer from Jet/Walmart, Hoboken, NJ for senior software engineer. 168 base 20% bonus 25k signon bonus (10k first 15k second) 40k each year regular stock grant (vesting 25% over 4 years) 40k onetime stock grant (vesting 25% over 4 years) Can I negotiate more on signon cash bonus?
- Walmart/Jet compensation for Sr SWE Hello, I am kind of finalizing my team matching interviews at Jet/Walmart for the Hoboken office. I am interviewing with other companies too and will soon be able to get competing offers. Based on what i learnt online, they don't really negotiate RSU. It's 40k vests over 4 years so you get 10k per
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Will I be screwed if I don't take this Jet offer? Jet offer is pretty good. 5 years exp, senior title, 160-170 base, 40k RSU, 20% bonus, 6% 401 match I am considering passing to work for smaller company startup. I am terribly conflicted. Was able to negotiate startup pay higher , but not as high..no bonus, no 401 k and at least 15k lower base . T
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Stay at Goldman vs Squarespace or Datadog Currently a mid level engineer on a client facing tech team at GS but have been interviewing around to gauge the market and see what else is out there as I'm getting tired of finance. TC for 2018 - 200k (140k base + 60k bonus) Base for 2019 - 151k YOE: 3.5 Managed to land offers from (base/bonus/s
- link Comparing Offers (updated Tableau offer) I have 5 years experience in software engineering and recently received the following offers. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Amazon (Ads tech) – New York : Base – 165K, Equity – 84shares (as of today($1693/share) 142K, Sign-on: $50K (first year), $50K (second year) Oracle (OCI) – S
- Career growth reflection I just wanted to write this out because I have a bit of time…I’ve been self reflecting on what I achieved over the course of 4 years with regards to my software engineer career in the Bay Area. 2 years ago I was a software engineer at PayPal earning 96K TC straight out of college with B.S. in CS. I