- FPGA Engineer at lab126 salary (Washington)? I have 7-8 years of industry experience. What Total Compensation should I expect? I think this is a fair expectation: (1) BASE: 150-160K, (2) Sign-on Bonus: 50-60Kish, and (3) RSU of 300 to 350ish over 4 year period I'm kind of naive when it comes to these things. Need Help
- Salary at Amazon lab126 What is the total compensation for a fresher in SDE at lab126
- Amazon salary for a senior sftware engineer with 12 yrs work exp Hello, what is the salary range for a senior software engineer with 12 yrs exp.? which division is better the lab126 or the Alexa team to work in?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Compensation for sourcer at Amazon Lab126 I just received a hiring decision for a technical sourcing recruiter (sourcer) at Lab126. What is the typical salary for someone with 2 yrs. exp?
- Lab126 L5 Hardware Engineer Role Compensation What is the expected salary range for L5 Hardware Engineering role at Lab126 with 5 yoe in Bay Area (figures on sign-on bonus, stocks and relocation will be appreciated as well)? I'm interviewing with Lab126. The recruiter asked for expected salary during the very first call - as I had no idea, I j
- Sr PM salary Amazon Bay Area Any there Amazon Sr PMs (level6) from Bay Area here? How much total comp should a Sr PM get at Amazon in the Bay Area, especially at Lab126? What is the base salary cap for the Bay Area (i read on some other posts it was 160k in Seattle) ?