- vote Best Tech Companies To Work For In 2019 (in no particular order) : ✓ Jane Street / Two Sigma / Citadel ✓ Google / Facebook / Amazon / Microsoft / Netflix / Apple ✓ Uber / Lyft / Airbnb / Pinterest / LinkedIn ✓ Snap / Twitter / Slack / Palantir / Square / Rubrik ✓ Yelp / Quora / Box / Dropbox / Twitch / Hulu / Spotify / Snowflake ✓ NVIDIA / Salesforce / Adobe /
- link Startups to interview at I am considering to interview with some of the startups from the list below. Of course, I cannot talk to all of them. I'd love to know which ones are worth to talk to. Slack Stripe Clover Pinterest Open Table Hulu Robinhood Nextdoor Wish Reddit Drive.ai Thumbtack Coinbase MapR Confluent Signl
- Looking for a referrals Hello all, I am looking for a referral at a fintech company in SF. I have 7+ years experience of user experience design, product design, product management and two startup failure experience, and managing various projects in the consumer lending/fintech industry. Really interested in these firms b
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Looking for referral in the fintech industry in SF Hello all, I am looking for a referral at a fintech company in SF. I have 3+ years experience of data analytics, developing Tableau dashboards and managing various projects in the consumer lending/fintech industry. I’m certified in Tableau desktop and finishing up my degree in economics in May 201
- LendUp Referral I am looking for a referral for an opportunity at LendUp. Can anyone here please help?