- P2P lending - Lenmo Has anyone heard of this app? It seems VERY new. It allows users to lend directly to others, and set the interest rates themselves rather than the app making the credit decisions. I think this is much better than LendingClub. I’m suspicious though.
- Private lending - real estate Hi all, Occasionally, I see people on Blind asking for advice on how to get passive income. I invest in real estate, in particular private lending. If you live in Canada and am curious about how to break into investing in real estate, DM me. I'd love to have a conversation with you. I want to d
- What's the best question to ask a full stack developer in a startup interview? I normally request a story about the apps they've built, owned and maintained, with technical descriptions of each layer. Then, from there, delve into the specifics. But I'd be interested in incorporating any questions that lend further insight. My friend suggested, for example, "For [a certain b
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Looking for a referral from my Blind fam - NFLX Blind fam - putting it bluntly, I’m looking to take the next step in my career and I am especially infatuated with Netflix. I’m currently at Tesla, which I actually love working at despite all the press negativity. However, I feel pretty tapped out here especially with all the management changes.
- Can you help A chalk their career path? Need help from all you insightful folks at blind. Let’s call this individual A. A has 2 yoe in credit risk management in consumer lending. A has a Masters degree in Economics from a very reputed school which they can leverage, given the alumni community. A hates their current role. A’s end goal is
- Fintech. Entry Level Position. Career Guidance Hi Everyone, I will be graduating from a Masters program in May 2020. I need guidance from all the Fintech experts on Blind. Currently, I'm interning with a seed stage start-up which finds itself in Small Business Lending Business. Prior to that I worked in Series A stage invoice discounting startu
- Learn crypto the right way I totally understand that currently people are drawn into crypto for hopes of achieving crazy financial gains. But purely tackling this from speculation point of view, it’ll be super hard to avoid getting burnt like those that got burnt in 2017-18 bull run + the ico craze. I was browsing through th