- Becoming lender pros & cons - lending clubs hello, what do you think of lending platforms like “lending loop” or other similar ones?
- P2P lending experience Has anyone tried investing in peer to peer lending platforms, how has your experience been so far?
- Amazon vs Goldman Sachs India SDE 1 Hi all, YOE : 1.5 yrs Got an SDE 1 offer from Amazon and Technical Analyst (basically its role of SDE, just a fancy term used by most banks) from Goldman Sachs. Amazon (Platform Development Team)- 15.5L fixed + 4.5L (1st year bonus) + 3.5 (2nd year bonus) + 10L stocks (in 4 years 5% + 15% + 40% +
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Anyone invest in p2p lending? Just found out that I can earn annual returns of 6-12% by investing in p2p lending platforms like lendingclub and prosper. Way more than the measly 1.3% I get from my savings account. Has anyone invested in p2p loans? Would you recommend it?
- Learn crypto the right way I totally understand that currently people are drawn into crypto for hopes of achieving crazy financial gains. But purely tackling this from speculation point of view, it’ll be super hard to avoid getting burnt like those that got burnt in 2017-18 bull run + the ico craze. I was browsing through th