- Worst companies that rejected you A lot of rejection from fang stories but what about all the rejections from shitty no-name ones? mine: liveperson liberty mutual booking kiva
- Offer from Liberty Mutual Got an offer from Liberty Mutual, but not entirely sold on the HM. Is there an internal policy of how soon I can change my team? i liked the space and team. Trying to evaluate the worst case here in case I reach a point that i need to change my team..
- Interview time I had an interview call with hiring manager from liberty mutual group. Its been almost 4 days and i didnt hear anything back. Does it considered as rejection?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Career transition suggestions? Posted in Tech careers since I am in Seattle so that's the biggest local industry, really a career progression question. Trying to figure out how to leave my company, but I'm having trouble translating the work I do into non-insurance language. Any suggestions for other roles or companies would be
- Production releases question Where I work our leadership is completely fucked up, people stuck here for decades with no clue of how a SDLC and IT operations should operate. We are fake AGILE, work with other full waterfall teams, complete lack of ownership of the deployment process to the point that we don't have a staging envi
- Final Round at Liberty Mutual SWE Hi all, I have a final round interview at Liberty Mutual in Boston for a Senior SWE role. Can anyone tell me what to expect for the coding aspect? Is it LeetCode? Secondly I have 5YOE, what do I expect for TC over there? Glassdoor seems all over the place and misleading. My current TC is 100K.
- Interview with Liberty Mutual Hi, i have an interview with Liberty Mutual Insurance for entry level Financial Management Position at their HQ Boston. Any suggestion or advise will be appreciated👍
- Compensation for Sr Dev Mgr at non-FANG in Boston MA Hi Guys, What's the compensation at non-FANG companies for Senior Software Development Manager in Boston Area? Background in Open source Python/Java & past 3 years R Glass door seems to be very misleading. Mostly at non-FANG Companies like GE, CVS, TJX, Chewy, BJs, Wayfair, National Grid, Liber
- Culture @ Liberty Mutual Insurance I just accepted an offer as a part of their TechStart program (rebrand of Tech Development Program). I'm jumping into the NH location for context. I'm going to be getting a heavy culture shock going from NYC -> NH, but I'm making that choice for COL reasons. What's the culture in the offices there a
- Liberty Mutual SWE Compensation 5YOE Hi all, I am going to keep it brief. I am interviewing with Liberty Mutual for a Principal SWE role. I have 5 YOE, what can I realistically expect for TC there?
- Referral for Liberty Mutual Analytics Dev Program/Co-op Hi Blind, I'm a recent college grad with an Undergrad degree in CS and minors in Math and Business looking for early career roles in Analytics. I read about Liberty Mutual's co-op program and their Analytics development program in Boston and was very interested. I have over a year of professional ex
- Tableau sales compensation? How well does tableau compensate its sales team? Bonus question if you’re aware: What about relative to Facebook, Google, and Amazon? Fascinating company and strong product, considering it. For context: 5-6 years of enterprise sales experience, building partnerships with brands like Citibank, Libe
- Liberty Mutual Principal SWE Onsite and TC Questions Hi all, I have a final round interview at Liberty Mutual in Boston for a Senior SWE role. Can anyone tell me what to expect for the technical interviews onsite? Is it LeetCode? Secondly I have 5YOE, what do I expect for TC over there? Glassdoor seems all over the place and misleading. My current TC
- Company Situation Anyone here from Liberty mutual insurance? I am currently interviewing with them. Just wanted to know it's like working there.