- Signaling Interest to Recruiters on LinkedIn? What are your thoughts on signaling interest to recuiters on LinkedIn? - I like exposure to new opportunites, but since LI “can’t guarantee complete privacy” I get a bit nervous that it could negatively impact me in my current position.
- Why people post PRIVATE info on linkedin??? I did not understand why people post all their experiences on linkedin. Like education and work experiences. Isnt that confidential? You did not need linkedin to get a job if you have good background. I never used linkedin. People conplain about facebook privacy issues while they post their own priv
- vote Among FAANGMULLA, which companies get looked down upon to work for? Each of these companies has a reason or two e.g. Facebook = Privacy evil Amazon = Banana Apple = Secrecry Cult Netflix = Firing Culture Google = SJW Microsoft = Dinosoaur Uber = Stock and Bro culture Linkedin = Glorified stalking site Lyft = Stock Airbnb = Culture and exec politics TC:300K
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Let recruiters know you're open Has anyone used this feature of LinkedIn, where you explicitly make some recruiters with premium subscriptions know that you are looking for change. How effective is this feature? Has any recruiters at your company got to know you are looking ? ( LinkedIn says they can't guarantee 100% privacy)
- Network to connect to companies We are wanting to build an app whereby users (customers) can connect to companies they show an interest in. For example, if I care about Banana Republic, McDonalds and Geico (eclectic mix, I know), I could associate with them. Then I could see special deals/coupons (and maybe later news) about these
- Facebook Infrastructure TPM Role Facebook guys need your help !.. Couple of Facebook recruiters has reached out to me on Linkedin for infrastructure (Privacy, Security, and Integrity groups) TPM role. I had great conversation with them and they were ready to setup telephonic interview but I told them that I have around 20 yrs expe
- What makes people want to work for Facebook - other than the RSU ? I see a lot of posts where even with comparable TC with other companies like Google / Oracle OCI / Linkedin. People recommend joining FaceBook - Id really like to know why. What are some of the interesting projects at Facebook. What are the some of the interesting groups to work for at Facebook ?