- Moved to Amazon, already missing Microsoft benefits People keep cribbing about compensation, rightfully. But the difference you're seeing is not as signficant as it appears. There are a lot of benefits we take for granted in Microsoft. Just over a month in Amazon and I'm already noticing that very clearly. There is a problem to fix, but not as bad
- microsoft &a google employee pissing off car saleswomen Holy fuck I just had the most annoying phone conversation with this luxury car saleswomen . We enter the conversation that negotiate the price. I asked her if she could do x% off MSRP and if they have an corporation discount. She asked where I work and I said microsoft. She went on to bitch about h
- link Women at Microsoft file 238 complaints about gender discrimination or sexual harassment I’m happy to see this finally getting the attention it deserves. “Microsoft had argued that the number of womens’ human resources complaints should be secret because publicizing the outcomes could deter employees from reporting future abuses.” https://www.reuters.com/article/us-microsoft-women/mic
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Looking for a new job in the new year? MSFT alumna here. Hi to all my friends and former co-workers! I created Rankfull.com last year. Rankfull has all jobs, salaries, and all kinds of employer, product and consumer reviews, comments (including Blind) and complaints about the companies you’re looking to work for on one page. The Rankfull
- A good story about Microsoft Blind is full of horror stories and negativity. I admit I joined myself upon a colleague relating such bad but true thread about a person we both knew. So I have recently learned a happy ending story, I thought I 'd share some positivity here. Names, teams are not shared in respect to people s anony
- Dogs at Work? There's a petition going around Microsoft right now about allowing dogs at work. I know there are companies such as Amazon and Google that allow them and I have not heard complaints from friends that work there so it seems to be working well. I'm curious if anyone that works with dogs has any commen
- What do stock grants look like for annual rewards at your company? A common complaint I see is that MS stock grants are pitiful, for level 59 (SDE I) the max that can be awarded is 6k, and the cap increases with level. Is it the same as other companies?