- Eval Apple Offer Currently at Nvidia SWE YOE 9 MS in CS from top 10 school Apple Offer: Team: kernel, bay area Base:180k RSU: 240k/4 Sign On 40K. I am assuming this is ICT4. This is after negotiating and they said it was their best offer. Their first offer was low at 180k/100k. Any more room to negotiate he
- Laid off with 1 year of work exp. in Go, Python & ML. Looking for referrals. Laid off since 30 days working at small startup. YOE: 1 year 2 months Locations: Bay Area, SF, NY. Tech stack: Go, Python, C, Google Cloud, AWS, Docker. Education: MS in CS from Top 10 CS school. Specialization: - Machine learning(ML): 2 years research experience with NIPS and 4 other ML papers -
- Security at Amazon Is there anything going on at Amazon for security people? Currently do security research on Microsoft kernel, hardware, usermode garbage, etc. Job listings look like shit. Generic corporate security, firewall janitors, appsec monkeys. What about your hypervisors? Containers? Internet of trash devic
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- How do you have time to interview? There's a bunch of startups I'm interested in. There's probably 10+ I'd like to work with. I don't have time to interview with all of them. I could potentially make excuses at work for maybe... 3 interviews? They are spread out over the US so I'd probably need to travel for each of them. I'm thinki
- link Microsoft, Google and Facebook Interviews Update - Here's the details on my Microsoft offer: https://www.teamblind.com/article/Microsoft-L61-offer-Redmond-5xGLsDiO I interviewed last week at Google Cloud, Facebook Oculus and Microsoft Azure. G and FB in the Bay Area with independent interview loops and MSFT was a hiring event in Redmond.