- link Sony and Microsoft partner up on future of gaming. Dude. https://www.engadget.com/2019/05/16/sony-microsoft-partnership-azure-cloud-streaming/?yptr=yahoo
- link Is this true? https://comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2019/07/05/xbox-scarlett-microsoft-console-cheap-new-streaming/
- Top 10 Business Franchises of all-time As measured by profit during their heyday. Curious who I’m missing In no particular order 1) Standard Oil - Petroleum 2) IBM - Mainframes 3) Apple - iPhone 4) Microsoft - Windows 5) Intel - x86 6) Netflix - streaming 7) Google - search 8) Facebook - social 9) Ford - cars/assembly line 10) AT&T -
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Microsoft Level 67 GEM -> ?? at HBO/WarnerMedia? hey folks - don’t know anyone at HBO, and levels.fyi doesn’t help, so wondering if the community here can provide this info. Which position at HBO (their streaming group) would be roughly equivalent to L67 GEM (Group Manager for Engineering) at Microsoft? Current details below: TC: ~$500k YoE: 15
- vote Help a new grad choose: MS (bing ads) vs. Palantir (gotham) About me: undergrad in CA, studying CS. one prev. internship at a startup. Goals: Make a lot of money in the short and long term. Work hard to start and then chill more as I have kids. Offers: (base/stock/signing) MS - max new grad apparently 110/150 over 3.5 yrs/50 =~ 167/yr over 4 yrs AI/R - Bi