- NetApp interview process I had a hiring manager interview for a PM position, which went well. Then i had 5 webex video interviews with managers/directors of some other teams, out of which 2 went great, 1 was nice, 1 was OK, and 1 was a bummer. Now I'm waiting for results. However, the anxiety is killing me. Can someone fro
- Amazon asking for expected compensation before onsite I am 6 yrs exp. Currently working mts3 in NetApp. Amazon is asking me the expected compensation before onsite interview. How do I deflect/handle this.
- NetApp Product manager I have an onsite interview at NetApp pittsburg office. However, the recruiter has asked location pref and expected compensation. How is NetApp product management role? What location and comp should i ask? Do they give any stocks?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- NetApp PM role Hello friends I completed 1(HM) + 5 (directors) + 1 (VP) interviews at NetApp, and now the recruiter is asking for compensation expectation. My questions are - 1. Is it a good sign? 2. What compensation should i ask for Raleigh for ProdM? 3. Netapp is good to join? Im bored with current job. @vmw
- link Looking for referrals at FAANG and Unicorns https://repher.me/r/-Ly_Zk8onzN9Z7C7XnGI The above url has my LinkedIn, Github, and Leetcode profiles. I have been working really hard to prepare myself for technical interviews for the past year or so but have had no luck with getting interviews. My dream is to work for a large technology company,