- Year 2030: Who will Be Next FAANG I feel Facebook and Netflix will be gone/ downgraded to second/third tier. Google and Amazon will rule 75% of the tech industry Apple has slim chance of surviving/thriving ( only if Apple’s health/AI really does something groundbreaking) Who will be the other top players ? Uber / Dropbox / Tencent ?
- link Catalog of FAANG interview information Hey Blind, I'm currently interviewing for SWE positions at several companies and periodically read Rooftop Slushie to help with my interviews. I made a reading list and I picked out some posts that were helpful for me which I organized by company. There aren't tons of posts about SWE for every comp
- which company pays best now? I guess Robinhood? Netflix? Want to change my job. I am a product engineer. No AI or ML skills. But still have a dream to be rich. Also congrats on Robinhood for the new funding.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Netflix interviews Current architect and manager, what role should I interview for at Netflix? I work in AI/ML. Is it all design and no LC? What are the rounds like?
- Most interesting non-tech jobs at tech firms? Just a partial list. Would love to get people's thoughts. Corp dev at Netflix Content at Netflix Strategy at Google X Investments at Google Ventures BD at Facebook live sports Corp dev at Amazon Product at AWS machine learning and AI
- Actually Getting Interviews 1.5 YOE, TC 85, AI/ML engineer Looking for a move. Had interviews at the following: Amazon(Phone) Google(Onsite) Adobe(Onsite) Then have had limited talks with: Microsoft Netflix Twitter Uber Lyft Is there something i'm missing? How do i actually land the interviews that i want? Ive sent out 100
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- link Machine learning engineering and ML systems design resources master list Hi Fellow Blinders, I'm trying to make an ultimate thread of recommended ML/ML engineering resources. Contributions much appreciated. I'll add them to the OP. Looking for anything, from resources for learning machine learning theory to deep learning to the latest trends in ML engineering and system