- Netflix Acquisition & Content Looking for someone that works at Netflix in acquisition or content department. Anyone knows anyone? TC 140k (just to respect the beloved TC thing here ;) )
- Opportunity at Netflix Does anyone know someone who works at Netflix in content acquisition? Anybody at Netflix know how the process works? I am trying to get in front of Netflix to work out deal for content creation. Any help would be appreciated
- Career development at Netflix Does Netflix encourage the following: A) international postings - specially from Asia to US? B) role rotation - e.g from business development to content acquisition? Also what’s the usual time to get promoted to VP from Director at Netflix and how hard is it?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- vote Netflix Revenue Model - what can be the next big step? Based on recent news looks like the new user acquisition is the biggest challenge for Netflix growth. How do you think they can increase the revenue and keep existing user engaged? FYI, I’m not saying they are not growing, I’m just curious what can be their next move.
- link There is a 40% chance Apple will acquire Netflix, according to Citi http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-potential-merger-acquisition-candidates-aapl-2017-12?r=UK&IR=T There is a 40% likelihood that Apple will acquire Netflix now that US President Trump's corporate tax cut has been passed, according to Citi analysts Jim Suva and Asiya Merchant. The cut in corporat
- Key startup employees: how was your retention package at exit? I’m in the position of being a very early SWE at a startup (employee #3, startup is now 270 people) that might have a successful exit in a couple years, and I’ve been advised from various people (outside the company) that I should stay until the end because there will likely be an additional pot of