- How would you prepare for implementing UI components? #Front-end-interview These days, it seems like companies ask front end candidates something like "Implement a progress bar", "Implement Netflix main page", etc. How would you prepare for such questions? Do they allow you to look up APIs? Do they let you use your favorite framework like Angular? It sounds hard to me beca
- Is it really all about Leetcode? So far I thankfully haven't had major issues with Leetcode problems...who know how long this reign will last, but even if I do come across a problem that stumps me, I love learning it anyway. Most of my failures come from other stupid things like being tested on advanced language, design patterns,
- Software Referrals Been coding up software for many years now, professionally for 4. Ran a startup based off of one of my projects. Main languages are Node.js frameworks, PHP, JS, and a dab of Python. Been grinding LeetCode and HackerRank on some whiteboards I have for months. I'm not in any large cities anymore, so
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link PM Interview Prep Plan: How I got PM offers from Google, Expedia, Microsoft, and Facebook Five months ago I got fedup with the crap culture at Amazon (needs a separate post) and decided to start working on my game plan for interviews at tech companies. Now, I have three offers from the tech companies - Expedia is travel not in the same league I know. No trolls please. Profile: CS Engine
- Season of giving back - Resources for product role Happy Holidays everyone: In the spirit of the season of giving back I am creating this quick summary of useful resources that I have come across this year in my effort to get better at product management and find a new job at one of the product companies in Bay Area. While I am yet to get an offer