- vote Netflix done? If they lost millions of subscribers, they'll probably get acquired "Investors should sell Netflix stock because the streaming firm will lose millions of U.S. subscribers next year, according to Needham." https://www.barrons.com/articles/netflix-stock-falls-us-subscribers-51575992328
- Disney Plus $6.99! I'm excited for November! Although I had my doubts I think that Disney will def be a competitor for Netflix and all streaming services!! Anyone else share my excitement?!? https://techcrunch.com/2019/04/11/disney-plus-investor-day/
- Netflix stock 50% up in 3 weeks Why is Netflix stock so popular among institutional investors? Why it keeps going up so much even though it doesn't give back dividends, can't afford buyback and just boast about users? Even though they have positive cash flow they just have 10 to 15% profit margin? Can they ever get to 50% profi
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Burned out at startup: worth staying for the money? Evening blind. I work at a startup, joined very early, and I’m burned out as hell, I’m truly not motivated to do any work here any more, don’t like the work, don’t like the people, don’t like the management. I have an E5 offer at FB for 180 base/15% bonus/600k RSU in 5y/75k signon, and a Netflix
- Stackoverflow discouragement for applying for a job. I have been working on my own startups for last 5 years; established 2 companies, one took off, makes around 500k yearly, and one didn’t. The one didn’t take off was in US and it was my recent one. I raised money for it from US investors and also went through one of the well known startup accelerato