- what is the company oportun like to work for as an engineer hey guys i might be getting a potential offer soon with oportun for an engineering position. do you guys know what it is like to work there, the work life balance, pay, company culture etc they are flexible with employees working remote.
- California vs London I am an Indian and working from Bangalore location. I am conidering moving outside India. I have option to take internal transfer to Linkedin USA and I have an offer from Facebook London as well. I am confused that which location is better for me from long term prespective. The career oportunities
- shopkick Does anyone know about shopkick ? they reached out. I dont kniw the company culture, growth potential or salaries. oportunity looks interesting, very high visibility engineering leadership role, no salary commitments yet but the seem to be flexible. Would like to evaluate if it would be a good move
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- vote Google L5 -> FB/Airbnb L6. worth it? Google L5 - 400k TC FB - 500k TC Airbnb - similar to FB (numbers not counting bonuses and refreshers) WLB is good at Google and work is reasonably interesting. Promo oportunities are harder to come by though. would be curious to get the perspective for those of you who made a similar move.
- Amazon remote work Does Amazon allow remote work for it’s employees permanently? I am going to join Amazon, but due to personal problems I may not be able to relocate for good to Seattle. I am thinking to work for only 6 months to 8 months and would like to explore my options for remote work. I do not want to miss the
- Getting two J1 visas in the same year I recently got internship offers from Microsoft and Facebook, and since is a great oportunity and it is my last chance to be an intern, I was planning on doing both, one after the other (with one week difference), but I am getting worried about the visas, is there any limitation on the number of J1
- Azure vs amazon vs oracle cloud offer I'm currently working on azure at microsoft. I have been with microsoft for 4 years. Recently I have been offered two oportunities for jobs at different companies. One of the jobs at oracle as senior. The other job offer is sde2 at amazon. I heard that senior at oracle = sde2 at amazon. They have
- link Microsoft vs FB London Round 2 There is already a discussion about this but I wanted to hear some new opinions: https://www.teamblind.com/article/FB-London-vs-Microsoft-Seattle-utD7zYYs First things first, I got an offer from Facebook London New Grad, I was tremendously happy, for it was my first offer EVER, even here in my hom