- Teams at Oracle (New Grad) Hi, Which teams out of the following are good for new grads at Oracle? - Database server and systems technology - Applications development - Netsuite - Corporate Architecture Any inputs appreciated, thanks!
- Salary expectation! Hi All, Hope you all are doing good! Need serious responses. Making 105k currently based out North Carolina with 8.5 YOE. with primary skillset - SSIS, SQL Server, ETL, Datawarehousing. other skillset - Unix,Oracle,GIT,ALM,JIRA,Agile, window batch scripting,Teradata, C#. what should be my salary ex
- Oracle Cloud Infra vs Pure Storage Financially both are roughly offering the same. I'm looking for a distributed systems exposure in this stint. Pure is putting me in the sync repl team. OCI in storage server team. OCI is planning to rewrite their individual storage servers. But didn't get what was the DS story there as they are sti
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What is a Sr. Manager at Amazon interview like? I'm trying to get into Amazon as a Sr. Manager. I have 20 years of experience in mgmt at smaller companies. I've always continued developing, on the side as a contractor, so I am pretty technical. I'm wondering what the interview process is like interviewing for a LVL 7 or possibly a 6. I've rea
- oracle hardware team A recruiter reached out for a position (IC4) at Oracle in the hardware team. She mentioned about buiding servers for OCI. I am trying to find out if the compensation is in line with OCI or non-OCI (which are significantly lower). YOE: 15 TC: 160k
- SQL interview question Heya! I’ve been Leetcoding to prep SQL interview but they give just MySQL, SQL server and Oracle SQL as an option to answer a question. I mainly use Hive and Teradata and some syntaxes are different in those platforms. When you interviewing, does it take into consideration?
- Referrals needed for various companies Hi all, I’m currently working at Oracle since 3 years on a data analytics product on the server side in C++. I have a bachelors from top tier institute in India and am currently working towards my masters in machine learning (online, parttime). I am looking for full time jobs and need referrals. Pl
- Requesting advice to improve my programming skills I am a non computer science graduate with 10 YOE, working as a programmer in East coast. Have been working on database (Sybase, Oracle and SQL Server) and ETL (SSIS and Datastage) technologies. I want to learn programming languages to keep improve my skills. Please advice programming languages/boo
- SQL skill I am a Data Analyst with about 2 years of SQL programming skill in Oracle and SQL server. Been looking for about 6 months but haven't had any lucks. Is SQL skill still demanding and what kind of role or company is hiring?
- Oracle Cloud Infra Hi, I have an offer from Oracle Cloud Object Storage team. Within the object storage division, it's in the front end team which deals with web servers. Anyone here working there or have an idea of what kind of work I can be expected to do? I'm looking for something related to distributed systems.
- Data engineer referrals please!!! Hello! I am looking for data engineer referrals in Bay area. Having 8+ yrs of experience with ETL pipelines, data warehousing, date lake My skill set: Databases: Redshift, oracle, mysql, sql server ETL tools: Informatica and Talend Big data: hadoop, aws, hive Scripting: Unix, python Experience w
- Do system design interviews usually ask you to name the specific frameworks or db you plan to use? Is it enough to say: use a rdbm here, use a distributed kv store, or will you will be asked, which rdbm oracle or MySQL , which kV store redis or riak or Cassandra, and justify your choice. If the latter I have to know the architecture of all major open source frameworks and dbs ? In other words, w