- vote Best Tech Companies To Work For In 2019 (in no particular order) : ✓ Jane Street / Two Sigma / Citadel ✓ Google / Facebook / Amazon / Microsoft / Netflix / Apple ✓ Uber / Lyft / Airbnb / Pinterest / LinkedIn ✓ Snap / Twitter / Slack / Palantir / Square / Rubrik ✓ Yelp / Quora / Box / Dropbox / Twitch / Hulu / Spotify / Snowflake ✓ NVIDIA / Salesforce / Adobe /
- RSUs withheld during vesting tax question So let’s say I get paid out 1,000 shares of RSUs and 40% is withheld (and sold presumably) to pay taxes so I only get 600 shares now. After doing taxes, I find my tax liability is only 32% so that means they over withheld 80 extra shares. Let’s say the stock grew in price ($10/share) by the time I
- Is this pay based tiering accurate ? Tried to arrange prominent tech companies according to pay (just pay, NOT wlb, NOT quality of work, NOT prestige etc.). Does this look accurate ? Appreciate any inputs. Tier 0: Netflix Tier 0.5: Google, Facebook, Airbnb, OCI Tier 1: Uber, LinkedIn, Lyft, Stripe, Pinterest, Square, Dropbox Tier 1.5
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Considering boomerang - OCI to Amazon I am a “Director” in Oracle, left AWS sometime in the 12-24 months to join here (still have my Amazon Blind Account). At that time the compensation seemed decent at 500k. I was doing well in Amazon but had tough time with kids and family but survived pressure cooker atmosphere and thrived too. My TC
- OCI interview OCI interview Interview 1: Behavior and coding round Coding question was LC hard level solved optimally with one minor error and told the fix verbally as time was over. Interview 2: Small talk and intro with system design question, had discussion about iterative solution to scale, next discussed a
- vote Do you feel pressure/stress due to fear of PIP or layoff risk? (non-FAANG ALLUM* version) For employees at: Cisco Dropbox Github Nvidia Oracle Palantir algo/HFT prop trading firms quant hedge funds "New" other companies (*FAANG ALLUM = Facebook Amazon Apple Netflix Google, Airbnb LinkedIn Lyft Uber Microsoft)
- Could you refer me for any finance related companies? I am a back end developer and has around 9 years of development experience in Java, J2EE, Oracle, MongoDB. I will send my resume and LinkedIn profile over to you if you are interested in referring me for any of the following companies. Credit Suisse Moody's UBS BlackRock or any finance related co
- Investment stock decisions 2018-06-19 ? We see a lot of "where do I invest" posts, I think Blind would really benefit from people sharing what stocks they're buying / selling. Shall we try this for a few days? (One thread a day because it might get too long to scroll down). Other ideas on how to find where Blind invests, are most welcome.
- Salesforce roles for IT Infrastruture skills I have a former colleague in a senior mangement position at Sales Force thats been trying to poach me from our former employer and I’m ready to leave anyway so considering it. I have 10 yoe in data centers, networking, storage, Windows, Linux, hosting, etc and a bit with AWS, Oracle, Python and ton