- Another layoff coming at Microsoft week of 1/15 ⚠️ NDAs signed and managers made aware of final cuts earlier this week. HR 1:1 invites coming as Satya continues to revoke longtime country club memberships and trim the fat. Gravy train is ending for many a rest and vester this month. Anyone with a sliver of employability hitting leetcode and LinkedIn
- Oracle vs Bloomberg for fresh grad The Oracle offer is in Redwood Shores, CA and Bloomberg offer is in NY. Compensation is comparable. In Oracle, the team is Data Integration Cloud, while the team will be decided later in Bloomberg after training. Which of the two companies is a good fit for a fresh graduate based on work and career
- Career Advice: Apple TPM or Amazon L5 SDE2 I am currently SDE at Oracle. Got offer from Apple for TPM. The TPM offer is Technical Product Manager. How is the future for TPM role? Do you guys suggest a move from SDE to TPM? Offered Level - ICT4 Offered TC: 225k current TC: 160k YoE: 2.5 Also i am on F1 OPT and i would need H-1B. Both Apple
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- OCI Seattle benefits I have gone through benefits of Oracle posted on blind. However, still have some doubts. I am a new-grad joinee, hence would like to clear all the points to avoid any mistake. 1) I read that HSA is the cheapest option among PPO, EPO, HSA. Since, I don't visit hospital often so taking HSA is the bes
- Am I underpaid Working for 12 years as an Oracle DBA, No certifications, just OJT and training classes. N. Utah, $71,000 gross.
- OCI Gravy train Okay the gravy train is ending. Wheres the next 3 fiddy....or 2 fiddy in my case (non technical PM)? Need to catch that next wave. #OCI #AWS #AZURE #GCP #FACEBOOK #GOOGLE #CLOUD
- Help me estimate myself TIA for your input. In Boston right now. Here's the rundown: Interned in college at a large finance company. Company really liked my work, I stayed on as a part time contractor for two years of undergrad, doing full time each summer. During this time I was the only developer on several projects all
- vote NetSuite certifications Looks kind of pyramid-y, but I guess that’s Oracle for you. A handful of companies I’m interested in joining appear to consider NetSuite training either essential or preferred. The exams look affordable enough, assuming I pass and that sets up the opportunities I’m hoping for. I’ve heard they’re pr
- Getting an IT job with Microsoft What else should I do to increase my chances in getting an IT job with Micorsoft? Currently I have three and a half years of experience of creating and implementing Power BI reports/dashboards, and about year and half of experience with PowerApps and Flow. I am planning to start looking for new op
- NetSuite AEs: How has the transition been since being acquired by Oracle? I went through 5 rounds of interviews Q4 of last year and decided not to join because I wanted to see how this acquisition panned out. My mentor advised me to be careful when joining at this time, especially since Oracle has a reputation of ruining great company's they purchase. Looking for some op
- Salesforce training have done a lot of project management and business analysis for 10 years now, and now getting trained in Salesforce development. how can i move my career further as a Salesforce technical manager or a product manager? Is it worth it to start after 10+ years on different technologies like Java and Or
- Career Advice I am currently working as an Oracle ERP(Consultant) having over 7Yoe, thinking of switching my career in Big Data space, appreciate people’s suggestions viz., where do I Start with on learning? there are wide expectations for Big data positions - companies expect you to know lot of things viz Spark,