- vote Help a new grad choose: MS (bing ads) vs. Palantir (gotham) About me: undergrad in CA, studying CS. one prev. internship at a startup. Goals: Make a lot of money in the short and long term. Work hard to start and then chill more as I have kids. Offers: (base/stock/signing) MS - max new grad apparently 110/150 over 3.5 yrs/50 =~ 167/yr over 4 yrs AI/R - Bi
- vote When will Palantir IPO? What year?
- Besr Pre-IPO Stock If I want to invest 10K in Pre-IPO Stock, then please suggest. Palantir/Betterment/Hyperloop/Slack/Blue jeans or any other
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Non-technical role at Palantir NYC Got an offer to leave Tesla (west coast as an engineer) to work at Palantir NYC with their business/operations side. Current TC: 85k + 15k RSU Offer: 106k + 20k stock options (illiquid, useless unless they IPO) and 20% raise after 18months YOE (as engineer): 2 YOE (in business roles): 0 Thoughts
- How long is Palantir's runway? They've never been profitable, with flat revenue and no prospect of making money in the foreseeable future. Their valuation is now down 80% to 4.4 billion (per https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-04/morgan-stanley-s-long-romance-of-palantir-pays-off-as-ipo-nears ).
- Palantir IPO Any Palantir folks here? How soon (if) does an IPO look likely?
- Need some information on job prospects at Palantir. I read mixed reviews of Palantir on Glassdoor so not sure about the culture of the company. Unlike most of the popular Silicon Valley startups, Palantir is quite secretive and not much information in the press. Only positive articles lauding the problems they are solving but nothing on their product