Palo Alto Networks Stock
- Tesla vs. Microsoft New Grad About to graduate, which option would be better to start my career? Microsoft (Redmond, WA) -Team: Azure Networking -110k base salary -120k / 3.5 yr stock -50k signing bonus Tesla (Palo Alto, CA) -Team: Systems Software -130k base salary -125k / 4 yr stock -get to drive test fleet? 😂 I’m leaning
- vote Offer evalution Offer/tittle: base/bonus/rsu Walmart, senior devops: 168K/20%/40K/year/10K joining for two years SAP ariba, senior devops: 180K/15%/35K/year Palo alto networks, staff engineer: 185K/15%/no clue on rsu yet, still in talks YOE: 10 No more time to LC, need to jump ship soon out of sinking GE ship lol
- Advice on getting more interviews Hey guys, I have been trying to interview in FAANG and other good companies this year but it has been difficult. Applied in 12 companies (FB, Goog, Amzn, Apple, Netflix, Microsoft, Uber, LinkedIn, Lyft, Airbnb, Dropbox and Palo Alto Networks). Got Interview calls only from 3, FB, Goog and Amzn. From
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Got an offer from Palo Alto Networks Redlock Team. Is compensation good enough? Got an offer recently from Palo Alto Networks Redlock Team as a Staff SQA Engineer(3 years experience). TC is 145K base, 12% bonus and 110K RSU. Is the offer good? How about the redlock team and work enironment? Any comments are appreciated and beneficial for me to decide on my next move.
- Palo Alto networks offer cloud team. Should I join?? I recently got offer from Palo Alto Networks 150 base /150 rsu/10k bonus and 12% annual bonus . My exp is 3years This offer is from one of the cloud teams . I did not hear good things about them. Can anyone share their views about this?