- Evaluate this Pandora offer in ATL Engineering 125k base $50k RSUs over 3 years 10% bonus target 2 YOE
- Pandora senior android engineer salary/offer Please if anybody can share the range for senior android developer salary with Pandora Media. Thanks
- Home Depot vs Pandora I got an offer from Home Depot e-commerce group for Sr. Data Scientist while Pandora offered me a position for Research Scientist. They both offer almost the same TC so which one to choose?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- What do you think about Pandora? Got an offer from Pandora the base pay is less than150k for a position in Atlanta. I'm less concerned about the TC and more concerned about Pandora as a company...Haven't heard of them since Spotify came into the music industry. What are your thoughts about working for Pandora? I know I'm not coming
- Pandora employees, where do you live? I have accepted an offer from Pandora. Anybody commute from Fremont? What are the other places to consider? Currently I live in Sunnyvale.
- Interviewing at pandora Hey guys ! I am going to be interviewing at pandora for software eng backend position. Just want to know how it is to work there ? I have a friend there who works in other team (non-eng) and I heard great things from her about pandora . It would be great if you all could share your experiences here
- New grad offers in Atlanta I'm currently an intern at Pandora. I'm curious what some companies in Atlanta are offering to new grads. I've been getting a pretty wide range when I ask around at software meetups. I've heard numbers ranging from 80k up to 100k.