- Paypal Education Benefits Paypal provides an individual budget that could be applied towards books, education etc. How have you used it and what sort of certifications have you pursued? Can it apply to out of state programs too ?
- vote PayPal or CK? ~ same TC after tax Worse benefits at Credit Karma Paper money (Credit Karma) vs (some) RSUs and ESPP (PayPal) Worth it to take TC, benefits loss to work at CK?
- PayPal work culture Folks from PayPal can you please share your experience about working at PayPal. How is the work culture like ( working hours, flexibility of working from home , people, benefits, etc. ). Thanks a ton!!
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- why are bigcos doing 50c per dollar 401k match Whats with the 50-cents-on-the-dollar 401k matching these days? I know of two comanies that are well known for incredible benefits - google and linkedin - that do this. Paypal matches 100% up to 4% of salary. This is far better.
- Confused about my next career move Hi, I currently have 4 offers from these companies below and I'm really confused which to take (All SDE roles) 1) Goldman Sachs, SF, TC: Around $190k 2) PayPal, SJC, TC: Around $180k 3) VMware, Palo Alto, TC: Around $200k 4) Doordash, SF, TC: Around $210k Update: got another offer: machine learnin
- Stay in Phoenix or move to Seattle? Senior Front End Dev in the Phoenix area, 5 YoE as a dev, 5 YoE as a designer, TC ~$95k. Thinking about moving my family to Seattle for more opportunities. I have 2 kids, a wife, a dog and a cat. My one-way commute is about 45 minutes. We have Amazon, PayPal, GoDaddy, Intel, Carvana, etc here, but
- Should I take a low level role (in or out of tech) while looking for high level? Would this hurt me? Hi Blinders. Happy new year! Hoping I can get some of your wisdom & insight. Spent past 7+ years in startups abroad as a passion project founder, a co-founder at another startup & a Director PM role at another. (not in that order) Returning to the US after recently attending a few events and seeing