- Is Sofi a good place to work at? got an offer for a senior swe from sofi and another competing offer from paypal? sofi on an average seems better. does sofi have any plans to ipo and do they offer strong stock refreshers? tc 310k
- vote PayPal vs Bird New Grad SDE Offer PayPal Offer: Base: 120k Joining: 15k Relocation: 8k Stocks: 30k/3 years Annual Bonus: 10% Bird Offer (E-scooter company in L.A.): Base: 125k Joining Bonus: 10k Stocks: 120k/4years (options) Both are New Grad offers not Negotiated yet! Since Bird has not IPO so stocks are options to buy a
- vote Coinbase vs Uber Need help in evaluating these offers. I haven't gotten official numbers but recruiter told this is what I looking at. Both offers are for SF office. Uber: L4 140-145k base, ~240k in stocks (vested over 4 years) and they can try for bonus. There would be annual bonus but not sure how much. Recruite
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Is joining an early stage startup worth it? Assume that the VCs are top class and the founders are very experienced (very senior positions at large tech co at the level of PayPal, Twitter etc) and the company has raised a Series A currently with a prototype. Assume I get 0.3% equity as an engineer and a standard base salary (~150s). Assume my
- Director at PayPal vs VP at unknown startup 9YOE Non-eng, non-product TC @ Square: $1M+ (Joined at IPO), L7/Director level Sick of my boss and no other team has an immediate need for my skills as it’s fairly niche. I’m leaving to take time off regardless. Two offers: 1) Director at PayPal, priority area for the company, high visibility. A