- Ageism and layoffs Paypal had layoffs recently and I heard that most people were in their 40s. Is this a common tread at other companies? Doesn't this constitute as discrimination? I understand that older employees usually get paid more but still somehow I don't think this is right especially if they have invested mos
- Good investment I recently joined as. SE 2 at PayPal . I am opting for 401k and ESPP but apart from that I wanted to know which are good investment options ? Like over a period of 2-3 yr may be
- Any active equity investors here who want to start own private chat group? Need serious investors only - minimum 50k in individual stocks/ equity (index funds are fine but would love discussions on certain stocks). We could start a chat group here, or on Slack. DM me with personal email IDs if youre serious with a screenshot of your investments - ill add mine too. Add yo
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Change Assets One of my portfolio is up 60 % in 2 years by mostly investing in popular tech companies. Thinking of realizing the profit and move money to less risky assets ( ETFs). If any one has done something similar, any tips about how to redistribute the money among ETFs and minimize taxes ? Foe e.g. what
- Req, BAT, ENG, XRB, AION, opinion on those coins? Hi, I have done some research during the weekends on altcoins, and found those coins worth investing. I may have missed some important/hidden information, but let me know what do u guys think. Currently my feeling of potential RoI is like: BAT, XRB>Req>Eng, aion. I think Req looks awesome, but it s
- Portfolio for high risk high reward Hey guys, New to crypto investing/gambling but I still think there's going to be some good gains in alts. I dont mind losing all the money but want big gains for the risk. When I look for coins I like to look at market differentiators. What do you guys think of these choices: -3.5k xrp (likely in