- 2019 Global 2000 Tier1: AMRA According to 1.4MM employees of the world's 2000 largest public companies, the best tech companies are: Tier1: Alphabet, Microsoft, Red Hat, Apple Tier2: SAP, Cisco, Amazon, IBM Tier3: Wayfair, Intuit, Paypal, Juniper Networks Tier4: Adobe, Intel, Netflix, Salesforce Tier5: Everything else
- link Affirm coming to Chicago Affirm is expanding and we're building out an Engineering and Sales focused office in Chicago. Come join our CEO and former PayPal co-founder, Max Levchin, and several members of our executive team for a casual networking event as we officially announce our launch in River North! Important Details:
- Referrals - Sales or Business Ops Posting under a friend's account. At a series b firm and it's quickly sinking. Trying to get out asap :( Currently in the bay area, 12YOE in sales / business ops. Base: 135k and 10% bonus. My dream company is LinkedIn but can't get a phone screen even with a referral. 😞 Other companies I have be
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- What next for me w.r.t FAANG ? Its my long time dream to work in one of FAANG, MS or Linkedin. If you ask me the reason, I would say getting to work with good people, work on new technologies etc. More than the above reasons, I just want to work in those companies. I tried most of these for the first time recently. But couldn’t m
- Should I take a low level role (in or out of tech) while looking for high level? Would this hurt me? Hi Blinders. Happy new year! Hoping I can get some of your wisdom & insight. Spent past 7+ years in startups abroad as a passion project founder, a co-founder at another startup & a Director PM role at another. (not in that order) Returning to the US after recently attending a few events and seeing