- link Congrats Honey! 👏👏 https://techcrunch.com/2019/11/20/paypal-to-acquire-shopping-and-rewards-platform-honey-for-4-billion/ With only $48M raised it seeems that they kept the dilution pretty minimal! Any good outcome for early employees?
- Omaha Job Hunt Looking for a better place to code. Current job has no upward movement and no raise/bonus in 2 years. Am considering #PayPal. Thoughts?
- Moving to FAANG from PayPal I have an analytics manager job offer from PayPal NYC. Pay raise is so so if I consider cost of living difference between my current location Chicago and NYC. My ultimate aim is to get into FAANG. Is it easier to move to FAANG from PayPal than from any other companies like discover financial servi
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- I feel so bad, I didn't tip the hot delivery girl Don't have cash with me, and the delivery person was really hot. She must have been like college age, super hot. I feel so bad for not tipping her. Search doordash and it looks like I have to raise a service request to tip after delivery. Come on! Wtf man... If by any chance you're on blind, PM me
- Is joining an early stage startup worth it? Assume that the VCs are top class and the founders are very experienced (very senior positions at large tech co at the level of PayPal, Twitter etc) and the company has raised a Series A currently with a prototype. Assume I get 0.3% equity as an engineer and a standard base salary (~150s). Assume my
- Tech Interviews in Bay Area Q3 2019 Asking for myself and a couple of friends who are in the same boat: We have been receiving interview calls and decided to take up a few interviews to get a feel. We have attended 10+ interviews each from the last 3 months. Companies range from PayPal to Google to Facebook. All the companies are bas