Principal Financial Stock
- Offer evaluation at LA unicorn Got initial offer from unicorn in Santa-Monica Benefits are very nice, but financial side of offer is: Base - 175k Bonus 10% Stock options - worth $25k (told verbally) UPDATE below Position Principal Data Engineer (AWS). Total TC = 192K Currently: YOE: 15+. TC: 150k+20% = 180k Have a few day fo
- link Engineering I have about 15 yrs experience, got an offer from Priceline.com and they leveled down to senior software engineer. Total 150k base, 15 sign on and 15% bonus + 15k in stocks. Should I join or try negotiating for a principal ? I did well on the interviews, may be because I am from financial services
- link Bought house in 2018, did I overspend at the height of real estate boom? can you evaluate my housing cost+financial situation please? scared I spent too much since I bought it at 24 yrs old when I didn't know much about personal finance.. did i make dumb decisions per month: $3503 (mortgage + utilities) the breakdowns- mortgage (principal/interest/prop taxes)=3243 ga
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Finances Question My family and I live in Kirkland,wa and purchased our house just under 3 years ago for a little shy of 750k. While i did get a good rate on our loan 3.5%) our monthly payments are high and I was considering refinancing and taking out some stock to lower the overall amount of the loan (we originally
- Unmotivated and bored at work I feel unmotivated and bored at work. I have been with current company for 5+ years and recently promoted to Principal PM. Previously, I managed a team as being a L6 manager. I enjoyed the role and was there for more than 2 years. Due to a policy change and a reorg, I became an IC. I did not like it