- Quitting in style About to quit my current position at VMW after a long (and prosperous) career. What would be a fun and outrageous way to make the exit besides renting a limo picking me up during lunchtime at the main entrance? TC: $369 (give or take)
- Happy Diwali !! There is a shit tonne of hatred on blind. But regardless of whether you believe in zero taxes or zero income, whether you want kick all h1bs out, or gve them all instant Green Cards, and most importantly, regardless of your TC, I wanna wish all of you a happy, prosperous, magical Diwali and an aweso
- Noogler first year bonus % calculation Noogler here, I just started and will my bonus be % of yearly as stated on my offer letter or % of actual money I made since I started mid year? Prosper salary calculation is showing the latter and I want to confirm...thx TC:115 15% 50k L3
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- One thing you compromise on for a high TC job First of all it’s amazing to see how the valley and the tech industry in general is prospering and we all are collectively the beneficiaries and hopefully we’ll pass along some of the wealth to the community. While fighting our way for a higher TC everyday, what is one thing you think you are compr
- Google feels like a mistake... I joined Google right out of college 3 years ago (T3). I was bright-eyed and motivated. I had other offers, but I thought Google would be the best in terms of comp (which it was) and maybe experience too. They said I would get a choice of teams, but after 3 months of the "process", I only had one "
- Not hearing back after verbal offer Hi Blinders, Happy new year to all! Hope everyone here is embraced with prosperity and happiness in the new year! I am an international student (Chinese citizen) studying in Canada. I would appreciate some advice regarding my Facebook internship application. In the end of November, after 2 rounds