- Sony Offer - SF Senior software engineer. Backend systems. 10YOE. Java, Spring, AWS, Docker, Kube, etc. San Francisco office. Initial offer, no negotiation yet. $170k base $20k sign on 15% company wide bonus 20% individual bonus There’s no question here - I’m just posting for informational purposes / prosperity
- Noogler first year bonus % calculation Noogler here, I just started and will my bonus be % of yearly as stated on my offer letter or % of actual money I made since I started mid year? Prosper salary calculation is showing the latter and I want to confirm...thx TC:115 15% 50k L3
- link Will San Francisco’s housing market be overwhelmed by IPO millionaires https://www.curbed.com/2019/3/19/18271522/san-francisco-real-estate-tech-ipo-airbnb-uber Over the next two years, some of the decade’s biggest tech firms, among them Pinterest, Uber, and Airbnb, are expected to go public, with Lyft alone just announcing it would seek a value between $21 and $23 bil
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Google feels like a mistake... I joined Google right out of college 3 years ago (T3). I was bright-eyed and motivated. I had other offers, but I thought Google would be the best in terms of comp (which it was) and maybe experience too. They said I would get a choice of teams, but after 3 months of the "process", I only had one "
- Not hearing back after verbal offer Hi Blinders, Happy new year to all! Hope everyone here is embraced with prosperity and happiness in the new year! I am an international student (Chinese citizen) studying in Canada. I would appreciate some advice regarding my Facebook internship application. In the end of November, after 2 rounds