- fucked up? I am a HW engineer with abysmal TC in bay area. Have been trying to change company but could not get far. Got rejects from Google, Microsoft, Qualcomm, Nvidia and few startups. Apple always rejects after recruiter reaches out, may be did really bad on my interview 5 years ago. Trying to move to SW
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Offering interview prep training Hi, I am an experienced tech interview trainer. Most recently, over the past 5 months, I have helped around 30 people (mostly from Blind) prepare for their interviews. My students were able to get job offers from companies like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Apple, LinkedIn, Qualcomm etc. I am enthused
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Offering interview prep training Hi, I am an experienced tech interview trainer. Most recently, over the past 6 months, I have helped around 40 people (mostly from Blind) prepare for their interviews. My students were able to get job offers from companies like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Apple, LinkedIn, Qualcomm etc. I am glad to
- Qualcomm QCT Apps i recently received an offer for QCT applications engineer(customer engineering) from qualcomm san diego. they are offering me 98k base 40k rsu 25k sign on. is there room for negotiation with base salary? i have two years of experience in customer support which is very similar to the position im mov
- Qualcomm India offer evaluation Asking for a friend.. Got an offer from qualcomm sr.swe with 3.5 Yoe.. Offer breakdown is 19L base / 7L RSU per year / 4L joining + relo bonus.. ..This brings the TC to ~27L .. How would you rate this offer ? Ive seen better offers on blind for 3.5 but this will be more than 100% hike for me.. An
- Amazon Offer Hello all, first time posting on Blind, so please be easy on me :) So I got an offer from Amazon Seattle as software engineer 1 and here is my comp (have 1.5 years of exp at Qualcomm) Base: 120,000 Sign bonus: 45,000 over 2 years Stock: 75,000 vested over 4 years 1. Does my comp look good or shou
- Career Dilemma Hey Blind, Really need your help in deciding between these 3 companies ARM, Austin (Grad Rotation). Base 90 Qualcomm, San Diego(GPU Software) Base 100 Samsung, San Jose(GPU Software) Base 115 Which out of the 3 would be a good choice for good career growth and quality of work. With talks of an upco
- GPU Programming for new graduates Hi blind, I am currently enrolled in a master degree in cs and I should graduate next September. I am interested in GPU programming (API design, tools programming and also computer graphics) and I was wondering where I should apply as a new grad? I have applied to ARM, Qualcomm and Apple, had an in
- RTL designer/Verification Engineer Compensation vs Software Engineer I see a lot of data points for software engineer compensation on Blind, but almost none for hardware engineers, like RTL designers or verification engineers. Other sources like Glassador, Paysa, also don't seem reliable on this area. I can imagine why there is less information for hardware guys, but
- link What is Paul Jacobs’ XCOM upto? I know Blind is all Web/Software. This is a more Systems/Wireless question. Qualcomm ex-CEO Paul Jacobs just launched a startup xcom-tech.com Does anybody know what it is upto?
- ASIC Design/Verification referrals needed Hey Guys! I am a Graphics Verification Intern at Intel (this is a blind account linked to my old job). I'm graduating in December and looking for referrals for roles in Apple/AMD/Nvidia/Qualcomm or any other company with an ASIC Design/Verification role. I'd be happy to share my resume, please DM